Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THEY SET OUT OUR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. BY RESERVING A TOUR AT INSIDE ROTTERDAM YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- If you cancel 4 days in advance there is no cancellation fee, in case of a custom-made tour organization costs will be charged;
- If you cancel 2 or 3 days in advance a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged;
- If you cancel one day in advance a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged;
- We can change the date/ timing of the tour without any charges, depending on your and our availability.
In case you arrive more than 15 minutes late we either:
- Subtract the time of the tour total;
- Or the length of the tour will stay the same and we charge extra (€55,- per hour) for our guide (but we cannot guarantee our guide will have the time for this).
- Private group tours will be offered a group prize. If the number of participants of the group changes the prize can also change;
- The number of people participating in a tour known to us up to three days before the tour is the number of people we will charge on the final invoice;
- For activities exceeding the amount of €1000,- a maximum of 75% of the total costs will be charged up front.
- Payment of the tour is done in advance and can be done via bank transfer or payment via Paypal/ Creditcard.
Participants join a tour on their own responsibility. Inside Rotterdam waives all claims for damages made against them. The organization is not responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused before, during or after the tour. Any damage made to the property of Inside Rotterdam will be recovered from the party that caused the damage.