Wild West bike tour
Off the beaten path
2 or 3 hours
Approx. 12 km
Wednesday till Sunday
Do you want to go off the beaten track? Discover the real Rotterdam? Join our alternative Rotterdam Wild West tour. Street art, multicultural neighborhoods, autonomous art & design projects, hidden architectural treasures, urban farms, local initiatives. Explore the real local life.
Off the beaten path in Rotterdam
In the Wild West tour you will explore Rotterdam West, a neighbourhood full of contrast and fantastic to explore. A place where rastafari dreads meet hipster buns. With massive mosques and ancient churches. Where poetry meets poverty. Where in the middle of multicultural Rotterdam you will find the picturesque medieval gem Delfshaven. It’s a treasure box filled with sizzling stories of culture, compassion and crime. This is the real Rotterdam. It’s diverse, worldly and rough. The people make and own this neighborhood. Ugly and beautiful. Rich and poor. Rough and soft. It has it all, and we love it!
We will bike through the neighborhood and stop at different interesting places. See a lot of street art, and many different urban landscapes. We will visit a former warehouse now filled with ateliers of young entrepreneurs in the maker-industry. Get energized with a slow coffee at the fantastic social business the Heilige Rotterdamse Boontjes and explore hidden architectural gems. Too much to share with you in this short text. Just join this tour and we’re sure you will love it!
Highlights of this tour
Hidden architectural gems
Off the beaten track
10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 14:00, 14:30 or 15:00
1e Blekerhof 26, near Leuvehaven metro station
Around 2,5 hours
Maximum of 15 persons per group
Dutch or English
Electric bike: book in advance (€25 per bike).
- 1-2 person: €128 per tour
- 3 persons: €49 per person
- 4 persons: €39,50 per person
- 5 persons: €35 per person
- 6,7 persons: €32,50 per person
- 8-9 persons: €31,25 per person
- 10-15 persons: €27 per person
- Fun knowledgeable tourguide
- Comfortable bike
- Lots of personalized tips to make the best out of the rest of your stay.
Extra Corona measures
- 1.5 meter distance during the whole tour
- Bicycles are cleaned and disinfected before and after each tour
- During the tour we avoid crowded places
- People with colds are not allowed to participate